Special Guest Host Ken Hensley
- Brian – how would a protestant understand Jesus saying that He is “The Way, the Truth, and the Life?” It seems like a phrase that points to the Catholic Church.
- David – I heard that when Christianity was expanding in the patristic period, a lot of things came in and twisted the faith. Is that true?
- Leo (13:37) – How do Protestants deal with the 10 commandments if they believe in “Faith Alone?”
- Rose – What was most influential person or thing that caused you to become Catholic?
- Matt (26:40) – I think sometimes Apologetics offers too much info at once. Is there a good minimized version for Catholics to learn when defending the faith?
- Ann – Am I in trouble for not going to Sunday Mass because I don’t want to be exposed to the crowds?
- Margaret – Why was it important to God that Jesus’ bones not be broken? I know it was prophesied.
- Drew – Young women are leaving the Catholic Church because they want to be more involved as Pastors and things. What should we do about this?