Special Guest Host Ken Hensley
- Donald – I was told that King Henry the 8th was turned against the Catholic Church by Luther’s writing. Is that true?
- Debbie – I think the reformation destroyed some good things like the socio economic relationship that the monasteries had with the lay people.
- Gwen (email) – Do Protestants really believe that the Eucharist is the body of Jesus or do they view it as symbolic? Is that different from the Lutheran view?
- Mark (28:04) – What does it mean when they say ‘where two or more are gathered in my name there am I there’?
- Dave – Was there a cannon of scripture that was made by the Pope in the early 400’s? What was decided at that time?