Patrick continues his conversation with Kelly from the previous hour in regard to questions about not having fraternity with anyone who is not baptized and speaks with a member of the LDS Church. Check it out!
- Jim (11:00) – I had a sister who heard bad language from her kid and she apologized and had him write all the other words which he could have used to replace it.
- Evans – I am a school where profanity is spoken and I used the word “bloody” one time in front of an English kid will that get me fired?
- Rene – My brother got married to a protestant in a Protestant Church. He never got his marriage blessed. What should he do?
- Patrick talks about his recent pilgrimage to Greece and Turkey
- Michael – In the bible, it says that not even the Son knows the hour of the second coming, so how can Jesus be God?
- Sandy (40:08) – I am a member of the LDS. We don’t go out to make friends in order to bring them into the Church. We are friendly with people but it’s not to convert them. We just like to share the Gospel with them.
- Julie – How do dispensations for marriage work when people want to get married outside the Catholic Church?