Patrick Tackles the argument of sola scriptura, discusses the book of Maccabees, helps a young listener understand practical questions around Adam and Eve and explains why it is good to ask for Mary’s intersession while praying.
- Does the Bible teach Sola Scriptura – a debate between Patrick Madrid and James White
- Dave (26:05) – Why are the years counting up in the book of Maccabees? Shouldn’t they be counting down until the birth of Christ?
- Eddie 9-years-old – If we all came from Adam and Eve, why don’t we all have the same last name?
- Email – Why do Catholics pray to Mary instead of directly to Jesus?
- Jonathan – Does the Crucifixion reoccur every time Mass happens?
- Sam – Since bad angels roam the earth do good angels also roam the earth?