Bible Study: (1:56)
- Leprosy, the Kingdom of God, and the healing power of Christ
- (19:54) – Parable of the Vineyard
- (21:33) – Why is there so much suffering?
- (23:24) – why is the Holy Spirit Lord?
- (24:04) – Is Hell for real?
- (24:58) – Judging the Law
- (28:56) – why did the Samaritan go to the priest?
Word of the Day: Pity (32:47)
- (35:42) – Could you explain why the hemorrhaging woman was unclean and what circumstances for those with the blood issues why where they unclean?
- (38:51) – Family friend committed suicide; what should I say to the family?
- (42:49) – Why do we say that Matrimony was instituted by Christ when there was marriages before Christ?
- (44:59) – Friend was divorced was remarried and then her first husband died. Does she still need annulment?
- (48:52) – Parisa and Rapture from Thessalonians: Rapture is from the Greek, and Latin uses a diff form of that verb. Could you explain, Father?