Bible Study: (1:22)
- Handing on the gift of God, prophecy, and sincerity
- (27:31) – Viaticum
- (31:26) – Apostolic pardon
- (31:26) – Good book on the midrash
- (32:32) – Early Christian worship
Word of the Day: Lowly (39:20)
- (43:42) – If somebody passed away long ago and I prayed for their souls now, would that apply to the past because God out of time?
- (45:11) – When we say ‘Rest in Peace’, are they in heaven or resting for the 2nd coming?
- (46:12) – When protestants are doing the deliverance prayers, are demons being delivered?