Bible Study: (2:14)
- Father explains the Roman taxation system
- (20:49) – The Picture Bible
- (23:27) – Circumcision
- (27:39) – The sins of St. Joseph?
Word of the Day: Tax Collector (33:57)
- (36:13) – Does the number 19 have religious significance w/St. Joseph and having Happy, Holy Death?
- (38:58) – What is Fr. Simon’s definition of the last name Emmel?
- (43:27) – How do I deal with the Sacristan in my Church who I have a difficult relationship with?
- (45:17) – Luke 1:42 and Elizabeth cried out in a loud voice. What’s the significance?
- (46:43) – Could you walk us in the process from when Mary was 14 till Joseph took her as his wife?