Patrick unflinchingly examines the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas. He addresses questions about civilian casualties, the role of Hamas in exploiting innocent lives, and Israel’s efforts to minimize harm. Along with discussing the geopolitical dynamics, he also examines the theological implications of the conflict, exploring beliefs and perspectives from different religious traditions. Additionally, Patrick takes calls from listeners, providing insights and guidance on a variety of topics, including how to interpret emotional experiences during prayer, how to knock some sense into young people who think communism is the answer, and exploring differences between the Catholic Church and Mormonism.
- Patrick starts the show by sharing an email from an LDS listener who wants to correct Patrick on what he’s gotten wrong about Mormons
- Pete – Do the Mormons believe in the Ten Commandments? (18:57)
- Joanna – You have strengthened my faith. And I would like to thank you. My brother doesn’t believe that Jesus is God or walked on water. What should I do?
- Patrick comments on Israel’s efforts not to bomb innocent people and why Hamas strategically places their bases in hospitals and schools (36:58)
- Craig – A solution to the Middle East Crisis is to realize that Hamas is just one branch in the Muslim Brotherhood. We should cut off economic aid to all Muslim states.