- Rudy – 1st Samuel Chapter 3 seems to point to the importance of praying for the dead when David prayed for Saul. What do you think?
- Susan – Can people other than God give grace? (06:35)
- Chris – How can I deal with friends and family who are homosexual but raised Catholic? (13:20)
- Madeline – Regarding the marriage debt, is it no longer a free choice to give yourself to your spouse after you are married since you have to fulfil it?
- Emily – My young adult son thinks communism is good. Why does communism reject religion? (25:45)
- Patrick recommends “The Black Book of Communism” and “1917: Red Banners, White Mantle” and “With God in Russia” and “Dedication and Leadership” by Douglas Hyde for books that shine a light on the horrors of communism
- Alex – People who are in favor of Palestine must not read and understand their bible.
- Cristina – I can’t make it to Daily Mass for the First Saturday Devotions. Can I go to the Vigil Mass instead?
- Joseph – Do you know about the 7 Mountain Mandate and the New Apostolic Reformation which has loud music and impartations of grace.
- Kevin – What do you think of forced fatherhood?
- Rafael – Could you explain the meaning of the temple being rebuilt and the other things that Jews believe the Messiah must do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |