Esther is grappling with the dilemma of whether or not to attend her nephew’s same-sex wedding as a devoted Catholic. Patrick Madrid offers his unwavering perspective, emphasizing the importance of standing up for one’s faith and the potential consequences of doing so. He delves into the significance of prioritizing one’s commitment to God over familial expectations, weaving in biblical references to support his viewpoint. This thought-provoking conversation dives deep into the intersection of faith, family, and societal pressures, leaving listeners with a challenging yet vital message to consider.
- Peter – Can tincture be a valid way to receive the Eucharist? (01:00)
- Esther – My nephew is gay and is living with another man. They are going to get ‘married’. Can we attend the wedding?
- David – The consecration of Russia to the Immaculate heart of Mary. What do you think about it never being done correctly?
- Josiah (13-years-old) – A professor told us that using the word Yahweh was offensive to Jews. Is that true?
- Victoria – How can I make boundaries with my in-laws? We have been sued 3 times in one year by our Father-in-Law.
- Jillian – Can you consecrate yourself to multiple saints?