Patrick addresses a fascinating question brought up by Alex about the concept of heaven and how it could potentially become boring. Patrick eloquently explains why this perspective is flawed and delves into the nature of eternity and the blissful experience of being in God’s presence. While he acknowledges that it may be challenging to convince a skeptic, Patrick offers valuable advice on sharing rational proofs for the existence of God and the inherent limitations of atheism.
- Preston Allex shares his experience at the Padre Pio’s Chruch and filling Holy Water bottles with his family
- Sharon – My dad’s family had 12 kids and they were really poor. There have been many fruits and miracles in the family. I think Randall has a lack of faith.
- Rich – It’s an assumption that it’s only the mother who gives birth that will feed the child.
- Ralph – Starvation or Extermination: Hitler said he wanted to allow people to exterminate handicapped children
- Alex – What is the difference between heaven and hell regarding eternity? (27:23)
- Barbara – My mother had 4 girls and then a boy. He is now a Catholic Missionary Priest. I am very grateful that she had him.