Are angels or humans higher in the order of creation? Join us as we uncover the significance of God’s decision to become human and the honor bestowed upon humanity.
- Laurie – My daughter goes to Catholic School and is in 6th grade. A friend of hers who is in Catholic school but not Catholic receives communion. What should we do?
- Cairo (7-years-old) – I struggle to focus at Mass. It is hard for me to see the priest because everyone is taller than me. What should I do? (12:42)
- Erica – What do you think of the words “ask and you shall receive and seek and you shall find”?
- Phil – Who are higher in creation, angels or humans? (21:19)
- Dan – Why do we need two Creeds (Apostle and Nicene)? Why did some words change in the Nicene Creed?
- Frank – My wife recently passed away. If there is no marriage in heaven, what will it be like when we meet in heaven?
- Caesar – What does it take to have a class 2 relic?
- Mike – A Baptist friend wants to go to daily Mass with me. How can I not overwhelm him when we talk about the Catholic Church?