Join Patrick as he addresses a listener’s question about whether Protestantism can be considered the Antichrist, delves into the significance of prayer and God’s will, and explores the concept of purgatory and its role in our spiritual journey.
- Email – Is Protestantism the Anti-Christ?
- Giddy (email) – Why bother praying if God has everything planned out and isn’t going to do anything?
- Peter – Why don’t we mention the Eucharist when we say the creed?
- Megan – When the scripture talks about people going through fire to get to heaven, isn’t it talking about earthly trials? I don’t see that as purgatory. (15:58)
- Mary – Can I attend a Catholic wedding on Good Friday? (24:15)
- Patrick shares how to get a bumper sticker
- Michael – My brother had a Catholic wedding but didn’t get the marriage certificate signed because he wanted to be married on a different date. Was their marriage valid?
- Connie – Can an Invalid Marriage be blessed at a later time to be valid?
- Arlene – Is there a hierarchy of saints we should pray to? (45:35)