We dive into the topic of LGBTQ education being forced in schools and its impact on special needs children. We hear from a concerned mother advocating for her autistic son, highlighting the harmful effects such discussions can have on vulnerable children. Kelly – I am the mother of an autistic child and the LGBT agenda is especially hard for them.
- Jeff – If a couple got married invalidly, would they need to get an annulment if they got divorced?
- Kevin – What is the nature of the sin of the money changers in the Gospel? (11:37)
- Marvin – A friend’s child was married and got pregnant. After the child was born, the wife left the husband. They are now getting a divorce. Is there a Catholic attorney we can find for them?
- Mike – Could you clarify the doctrine of No Salvation outside the Church? I disagree with some things you said yesterday.
- Gabriel – What is the meaning of Luke 19: 38-39?
- Fr. Z’s 20 Tips For Making A Good Confession (37:07)
- Ann – The author of a women’s bible study is a Regnum Christi member. Is that a problem?
- Kip – What is the meaning of John 16: 25-27?