Dive into a thought-provoking discussion about the cancellation of Christmas celebrations in Bethlehem amidst the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas. Patrick shares his personal experiences in Bethlehem and sheds light on the dwindling Christian population in the city. Moving on to a listener question, the topic shifts to the theological concept of Mary as the Mediatrix of all graces. Patrick offers his insights on the issue, highlighting the importance of staying grounded in scriptural and apostolic traditions.
- Christmas display in Bethlehem is cancelled by Palestinian authorities ‘in honor of Hamas “martyrs” (00:43)
- Tom – What do you think about 33-day consecration to Mary?
- Patrick recommends Tim Staples book “Behold Your Mother”
- Brooklyn (10-yearsold) – I believe in God but I don’t get how we know how heaven is real?
- Bob – I am a high school football coach. What do you think of the ‘Fellowship of Christian Athletes’? (27:08)
- George – Why do we call the host the Eucharist, which means ‘thanksgiving’?
- Jeff – How can I increase the virtue of temperance?
- Mike – Fellowship of Christian Athletes: How would it play out if you reversed it so a Baptist was in a ‘Catholic’ sports organization?