Father Matthew Spencer joins the program to discuss the importance of giving thanks and explores the role of guardian angels in our healing. Listeners also call in with thought-provoking questions about the significance of flags in the church and the effects of future intentions on sin and charitable acts. Join us for an engaging conversation that dives into these topics and more.
- Joe – Can Angels help people with healing of memories and physical healing?
- Renee – Why did the rabbi get upset in the Chosen when Jesus was talking about Moses? How can I deepen my prayer at Eucharistic Adoration?
- Marino – Is it a sin to intend to commit a sin even if I don’t end up committing it?
- Lynn – There are American and Catholic flags at the front of the Church. Are they supposed to be there?
- Karen – If someone is baptized against their will, is it still valid? Is it true that in the 60s there were 1000 men from the communist party who were sent into the seminary? (34:51)
- Rob – What is the formal interpretation of the parable of the servants and the talents?
- Lisa – Why do we make older adults have to get all of the sacraments at once instead of giving them baptism first and then let them learn everything?