Patrick addresses an issue of scandalous behavior within the church, drawing parallels to past scandals and offering insight into how heaven and purgatory interact with our prayers. Listeners also hear a heartfelt conversation with a caller who seeks advice on guiding her children back to the church after being disillusioned by the Church scandals. Tune in for a deep dive into these important and relevant matters.
- Patty – What are plenary indulgences? (00:57)
- Michael – I heard a prophecy that there is supposed to be a great apostasy in the Church. Is that true and what is based on?
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about a couple of good movies
- Why Catholics are forbidden to become Freemasons: @PetriOP, thanks to EWTN, tells us more about Freemasons and why membership is not compatible with the Catholic faith.
- Anonymous email – My wife has been sexually involved with our pastor and now she wants a divorce. I have stopped going to Mass because I am unable to trust priests now. Should I report this to my bishop? (27:11)
- Elisa (email) – How do people in purgatory know that we are praying for them?
- Marie – How can I get my children back into the church? They left when the priest scandals happened.