Patrick explores the theme of divine providence and unexpected twists of fate as he shares stories of near-death experiences and discusses the reasons to be grateful for life’s surprises. We also have a compelling call from Adrian, who recounts his journey from a troubled past with drug addiction to a life of faith and newfound hope. T
- Patrick shares the miraculous story of a skydiver who survived her parachute not opening (01:06)
- Patrick shares a couple of near misses he has had with death
- Adrian – I got a brain injury one time and it made me realize I needed to go back to church and stop doing drugs. I am now 2 years clean.
- Sam – When we get to heaven, our bodies will be optimized, but what about our intelligence?
- Frank – I recently joined the Knights of Columbus and it is a great group of friends to have.
- Patrick shares Bishop Keven Rhoades’ statement about Saint Mary’s compromising its identity as a Catholic woman’s college (24:19)
- Tiffany – My angel helped me one time when I was living in a drug house, I was a drug addict. I had this terrible feeling that I needed to leave. I left just in the nick of time to avoid getting raided. I am now clean and sober.
- Jim – We need to look at LGBT with a different perspective. I think a lot of kids are into it because they are bullied as children.
- Kevin – What resources can I use to plan a father/son retreat?