Patrick talks about the importance, and biblical truth, of praying through the intersession of the Saints in heaven, helps discern how to pick a confirmation sponsor and delves into the book of Enoch which is not included in the Catholic Canon.
- Rod – Is it okay for a living person to talk to a dead saint, to ask them to intercede for us? Is there any scripture that says that this is okay?
- Lia – My son has his confirmation coming up. Who can he pick as his sponsor?
Break 1 (18:36)
- Patrick shares what to do if someone mocks Mary in your presence and gives his take on the
- Paul – Advice for marriage, his wife is getting influenced by LBTQ group and other bad friends, probably going for a 50-year-old crisis, she had an affair and he has forgiven her.
- Isabella – Book of Enoch: why does the Ethiopian Orthodox Church have the book of Enoch and other different books?
Break 2 (37:08)
- Barbara – I am a linguist: How do vowels work in Hebrew and when did they get introduced in the Hebrew writing?
- Mary – Our daughter, a strong Catholic, participated in a ritual dance invoking aid of spirits after the birth of someone; it included n the burning of part of the umbilical cord. What should I say?