Patrick starts off the show fast with some emails about video games and the 3rd commandment, tackles the question of material participation in sin and where the line is and did Jesus atone for the sins of Angels? Check out all this and more on the Patrick Madrid Show!
- Patrick reads an email from Erica about an old episode about video games.
- Patrick reads an email from Piper about the 3rd commandment
- Joe – If a Catholic wrote yes in one of the abortion referendums, would they be materially participating in abortion, and would it be automatically excommunication?
Break 1 (16:17)
- Timothy – Did Jesus atone for the sins of the angels? What biblical evidence do we have for that?
- Scott – What is the infallible proof of Mary’s body assumed into heaven? Why is the reason? Why was this necessary?
Break 2 (32:06)
- Denise – Where can I find the speech of the senator or house of representative where he is questioning this professor about antisemitism.
- Tony – Niece is ‘married’ to a girl and they are having a Christmas party at their place. What should I do? What is your take?
- Mike – When you try to go to confession and the priest is not available, during confession times. Do you get any points for that, or are you still in complete sin?
- John – Holy Water or a good act of contraction, does it take away venial sins? What is the point of taking the venial sins away if the mortal sin remains?
- Martin – I will be working at a school that will have ‘all gender bathrooms’. What would my moral obligation be?