Patrick takes a young listener’s question about the three kings who we celebrate on the sixth of January, helps navigate whether or not a person should attend a non-sacramental wedding and discusses the topic of Angels. All this and more in this hour!
- Patrick reads an email asking Patrick to stop talking about sexual topics.
- Becky – Why do people refer to evil as powers and principalities when those are angels?
- Marisol – How did the 3 kings come in January 6th? Quick hello to friends at St Mary’s.
- J.D. – I have two nieces who are former Catholics. One got marriage and one is getting married. I’ve heard that I’m not allowed to go to the wedding.
Break 1 (20:06)
- Ben – can a guardian angel or saint hear prayers that are not verbal? like in your head?
- Ted – Assumption: the fetal cells remain the mother’s body forever. So, if Jesus’ living cells were in Mary’s body, she had to be assumed b/c Jesus’ body can’t die.
Break 2 (34:03)
- Liz – The sin of Herod was of adultery and incest- his sin was great so that others would not think that it was okay God sent John the Baptist
- Stephanie – How can I slowly introduce the idea that God is real to my atheist friend?