- John – I am doing a bible study and someone said we need to do what Jesus and Mary tell us to do. Is that accurate? I think we should just do what Jesus tells us?
- Ted – Why do you use the term “apologist” for people who defend the faith? (05:39)
- Seattle student failed quiz for saying men can’t get pregnant (09:16)
- Brandon – Are there any biblical references to apparitions of Jesus in modern times?
- What are the 3 types of sin? (19:41)
- Sue – You gave me Father Matthews’s number for help and told me to call back with how it all went. So I would like to share the conclusion to the story of you helping me.
- Monty – I would like to ask about the life of Jesus. What is the difference between Son of Man and Son of God?
- Fr. Eric Gilbaugh, pastor of St. John Vianney Parish, in Belgrade, MT, has been a friend for years. In addition to having a world-class sense of humor, he also restores classic cars in his off hours. He recently helped a group of local Catholic dads and their sons restore a Model T. (35:01)
- Jessica – My son was in a Catholic School and they were teaching him about accepting gay people.
- Mike – After Mass at a Church, people started to applause for a band that played. Was that appropriate?
- Katie – What was Mary’s life like after Jesus died? My daughter had an injury which disabled her and I want to meditate on Mary’s life after Jesus had died.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |