- Patrick continues his conversation with Brenda from the end of the previous hour about peptizing these little babies
- Cee-Cee – When they mention Mary’s name in the Mass, some priests will bow their heads. Why is that? (09:14)
- Rick – Regarding people clapping in Church after Mass for the band: I am a Mariachi and I play songs to honor the Virgin. I think they were trying to honor our lady with their music.
- In-N-Out Burger’s opening day in Idaho ends in chaos with 8-hour lines and customers fuming after they camped overnight
- Thomas – I went out with a girl twice and just learned she was married before. How do I ask her if she had an annulment?
- Molly – In my son’s first year in seminary, he was sent home during Covid and he wept daily because he couldn’t receive the Eucharist. He compared it to being better then In-and-Out Burger.
- What is metaphysic and is it related to Christianity? (44:20)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |