Patrick and Cyrus discuss the new and improved relevant radio app, and the importance of show notes for easy navigation and sharing. Listeners also learn about the provision for general absolution in the Catholic Church, and the responsibilities it entails for both priests and the faithful. The conversation then turns to the prevalence of LGBT issues in today’s culture, and the challenges of engaging in meaningful dialogue with those who hold differing views.
- There’s a new Relevant Radio app and it’s 100% free!
- Lisa – What is a communal general absolution and is it allowed?
- Steve – Why do you think the culture emphasizes the LGBT movement so much today? (10:37)
- Ellen – Comments on “misguided mercy” in regards to the LGBTQ agenda. When getting a blessing in general from a priest does it have more power based on our soul’s state?
- Michael – As someone who came out of sexual sin, I am very against the blessing of the gay unions. Are there any Bishops who have spoken out against the document? (34:35)
- Patrick shares the article “Bishops around the world are divided over Vatican’s same-sex blessing declaration”