Encore from 09/13/2023
From the struggles of abortion to the complexities of contraception within marriage, Patrick addresses it all with compassion and clarity. We also share inspiring stories of redemption and healing, reminding us of the resilience and beauty of the human spirit.
- Oscar – The church seems to still teach the rhythm method (or NFP) for birth control. Why would it let that happen but not other means of contraceptives?
- Cyrus shares a deeply personal email from a woman who had an abortion years ago and even though she is a different person today, she still lives with that pain in her heart and she is having a hard time listening to the show when the topic of Abortion comes up
- Patrick shares the beautiful poem “I Would Have Loved You”
- Pamela – I have college age kids. Can they use condoms in order to protect themselves from STDs?
- Ken – How do you square God wanting me to be happy with the annulment process? My wife divorced me and the annulment process is taking a while. I want to do God’s will but there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do.