Encore from 09/15/2023
- Dominic – Is it a mortal sin for a Catholic Doctor to perform an abortion?
- Laura – My husband and I adopted 9 years ago and it is so lovely. Adoption is a great option.
- Joe – There is a young woman with down syndrome across the street who is always smiling. Her grandparents wanted her to be aborted.
- Marla – I was protestant and our minister advised us to use birth control. In a way that is aborting the fertilized egg. There is a great sorrow that I have for using birth control.
- Joey – I helped my fiancé get an abortion. She ended up having it, and I regret it.
- Email – Would a Catholic doctor be excommunicated if they prescribed abortion or birth control pills?
- Pamela – I am a sibling of an aborted baby and would like to share how that impacted me. It was a huge burden to find out I was missing a sibling.
- Patrick – My ex-wife had an abortion 35 years ago and it still hurts my heart. I think of it every day.