Encore from 12/19/2023
Patrick Madrid tackles the question on everyone’s mind: does the Vatican announcement signify a shift in the Church’s stance on marriage? Join the conversation as Patrick explores the implications of this announcement, the potential challenges it presents, and his concerns about the future direction of the Church.
- The roll of blessings in the Church
- Eileen – It seems like the Church is moving in the direction of blessing same-sex “marriages”
- Isabel – This news out of the Vatican is very disturbing to me. I use to live a homosexual lifestyle but I came back into the church and got married and the Church really helped me. (19:51)
- Dan – Like Isabel, I am in love with a woman but it isn’t working out and I am also giving my feelings for this woman to God.
- Ed – How I can be obedient to what the pope is saying? (38:07)
- Brian – I am worried that the state will start to prosecute priests who don’t want to bless gay people.