Listeners share their experiences and seek advice on matters of faith and spirituality, including the impact of reading “The Dogma of Hell” by Father Schouppe and the importance of evangelizing to family members. Patrick Madrid provides insights and practical tips, including a powerful prayer for loved ones who may have strayed from God.
- Ed (email) – I don’t think Patrick is being honest
- James – In confession, the priest told me to use contraception to deal with lust. (05:20)
- Al – Does a catholic need to go to confession if he receives communion at a Protestant church?
- Patrick – I read the Dogma of Hell and am wondering if you could talk about how we can evangelize others with this knowledge of hell from the book? (24:23)
- Carolina – Is there another way to get married in the Catholic Church besides doing a Mass? Friends said they got their marriage blessed without a Mass.
- Craig – Have you ever heard of The Didache Bible with the commentary by Ignatius press? It is a great bible.
- Tony – Does visiting a Franciscan parish nativity for the indulgence remove all sins or just confessed sins?