From clarifying Catholic teachings on faith and family dynamics to addressing concerns about communist ideology on social media platforms, Patrick Madrid provides compelling and nuanced responses. Listeners are treated to a wealth of resources, including recommended readings and access to free articles, cementing the episode as a valuable resource for those seeking guidance and understanding in matters of faith and familial relationships.
- Daniel – Regarding Tic-toc: I think that it is fine. I watch it all the time and don’t see communism coming out of it. I agree with the tic-toker about hard times.
- Patrick continues his conversation with Kristal from the end of the last hour. Her question: My father hates the Catholic faith and we’ve been arguing. How do I honor him while defending my faith? (07:32)
- Lori – My mom said she regrets baptizing me also, so I can relate with Kristal.
- Steve – The bible nowhere says “scripture alone” but I think that it is an invalid point because of all the references in the bible that say it is a source of teaching. (37:20)
- Laurie – How do you approach the argument of which Mass is better, Novus Ordo and the Latin Mass? (45:59)