Patrick Madrid takes on a variety of thought-provoking topics as he fields questions from callers, including theological questions about the papacy and the biblical basis for its authority. You will also hear a compassionate and insightful discussion on the sensitive topic of pregnancy loss and abortion laws.
- Dot – When you go to mass, can you offer up the mass for special intentions without talking to the priest?
- Gwen – How do earthly vocations translate into heaven? (02:59)
- Mario – Was Adam 33-years-old when God created him?
- Fran – Can you explain private interpretation of the bible and what are the dangers of it? (14:43)
- Leila – Since Dinosaurs came before humans, why were they aggressive, since there was no sin yet?
- Annette – Was the flood global or local event and how does it work that we all came from Noah?
- Ken – I grew up in the protestant Church and we would interpret Peter’s confession as the Rock of the Church. Does the entire authority of the pope rest on that passage?
- Jessica – If a woman is going through a hard pregnancy, can she get an abortion to save her life? (46:09)
- Robert – What will it be like when I see my wives in heaven?