The debate on reparations for slavery takes center stage, prompting a thought-provoking exploration of the topic. The discussion touches on perspectives on reparations, including caller’s personal experiences and reflections, as well as insights into critical race theory.
- Mike – I think that all the programs like welfare and snap have resulted in African American families not having fathers.
- Tom – I am opposed to reparations. But if it was to be implemented, wouldn’t the Catholic Church get reparations since thy have been opposed to slavery forever? (07:57)
- Radical Mothering – Why aren’t more people interested in ending sexual slavery?
- Karen – We need to talk about the education in the black communities because schools in those areas are much worse than other areas.
- Casimir – Should we bring God into this discussion? In the miracle of Fatima, Mary said that God uses wars to punish the human race.
- Morgan Freeman shares how to stop racism in an older interview with Mike Wallace (31:41)
- LeVar Burton finds out, through a DNA test, that he has white ancestry
- Michael – I see reverse discrimination but I don’t hold onto a hatred of the black community