Patrick provides a comprehensive analysis of the Catholic Church’s teachings on the subject of masturbation. The conversation takes an in-depth examination of the moral and ethical implications of masturbation, natural family planning, and the importance of understanding these concepts within the framework of Catholic teachings. Listeners are offered compelling insights and valuable perspectives, as Patrick addresses misconceptions and rationalizations surrounding this complex issue.
- Reparations in California is a blatant way to buy votes
- Marilyn – What do you think of the book “Jesus Calling“, by Sarah Young? It is very popular and I was given it as a gift from two different people.
- Suzie – How can President Biden not be prolife? Why is the Catholic Church not holding him accountable?
- Rich (email) – What is reverse-racism?
- Tom – What is the difference between masturbation and NFP? Why does the church allow one but not the other? (28:53)
- Mary – Is masturbation a mortal or venal sin? (43:26)
- Steven – Being through the LA riots, could I say I wanted reparations because black people destroyed my stuff. Also, what prayers can I pray for my grandmother who passed away?
- James – If a married couple has intercourse it is blessed, but if one of the two parties doesn’t get stimulated, is that considered masturbation?