We cover a lot of ground in this hour. I spoke to a woman grappling with her father’s duty to a daughter he raised but who isn’t biologically his. We talked about forgiveness, touching on stories as timeless as the prodigal son. I shared my views on abortion, emphasizing the importance of considering both lives involved. We heard from courageous callers about overcoming personal challenges and finding strength in chastity and purity. I helped a family navigate religious differences and the importance of raising their child in the Catholic faith. We cleared up some Catholic marital concerns, guiding them toward convalidation. I also offered support to those dealing with loved ones trapped in the cycle of addiction. Thanks for trusting me with your questions and for the journey we’re on together here at The Patrick Madrid Show.
- Crystal – My dad is filling out his will and learned that one of his daughters is not actually his blood. How much money should he leave her in his will?
- Todd – I am married to a woman who is Protestant. I was baptized in a Lutheran Church and wondering if our marriage is valid?
- Gerri – My niece is an addict and she is in trouble. What does the Church teach about cutting off people until they hit rock bottom? (23:57)
- Mary – My husband has a preference to the Evangelical Church but I like the Catholic Church. We go to both churches, is that okay?
- Rebecca (email) – Does pouring Holy Water on the floor help those suffering in purgatory?
- Ray – How do I respond to someone who says “my body, my choice”? (42:31)
- William – I called in because I struggled with same sex attraction and want to thank you for helping me