- What do you say when someone claims you’re only pro-life because of your religion? Female attorney claims death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg pushed her to join the Satanic Temple which advocates for access to abortion on the grounds of religious freedom. Timmerie lays out the science, psychology and sociology to demonstrate pro life is best for humans (born and unborn).
- Guest, Father Tim Grumbach: where does holiness come from? Discussing the lives of Saints Louis Martin and Zélie Guerin. The best sermon: watching your parents pray. The saints are there — pulling us into heaven!
- Friendships, emotional intimacy and chastity. Has the pandemic forced us into “long distance” relationship? Is that a good thing? Are these real friendship?
- Can you be “dropped” from Catholicism?
- Returning to the sacrament of reconciliation: it’s ok to struggle with sin and what you believe.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |