- Escape Zoom Meetings by Faking Technical Issues and Crying With This App
- Minnesota Theater Company Cancels Cinderella for Being Too White
- Scholastic pulls book by ‘Captain Underpants’ author for ‘passive racism’. Patrick makes it clear that racism is wrong and no laughing matter, but the outcry against perceived racist children’s books, like Dr. Seuss’, is going too far.
- Susan – The priest told her 88 year old friend she didn’t need to come to confession anymore.
- Covid Vaccine Passports 2021 and predictions for what’s to come
- Jenny – A friend was married by the Justice of the Peace, is it still a Sacramental marriage?
- Mary – I heard they are asking students at Loyola to apologize for their skin color, what can we do about this?
- Rosemary – How can Jesus have been born in December if there were shepherds in the field? Also, did Jesus ever get drunk?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |