Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Tom – Does confession make a marriage sacramentally valid if it wasn’t before?
- Maggie – Do I need a second annulment if my husband was unfaithful?
- Marian – Question about priest’s words in consecration of hope in relation to Scripture
- Ann – is it a sin to smoke tobacco?
- Fr. Matthew reflects on a recent article titled: The Church of England’s Imminent Death Brings Opportunities
- Alicia – Can priests mandate that you do something that is outside of the penance?
- Pat – Her encouraging story of quitting smoking 50 year ago
- Allison – what happened in between Palm Sunday and Good Friday to make the crowd change so much, and want Him crucified?
- Maria – is so happy to hear Fr Matthew on the show today