Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Reflecting on the Chauvin verdict
- Fr. Matthew comments on confession, sin, and exercise.
- Sam – I was stressed a couple years ago and tuned into Fr. Spencer and his voice was so calming.
- Marsha – Can’t go to grandson’s 1st Communion because of COVID. Should I call the Priest? Does this vary by diocese?
- German – What is the culpability for a man whose wife has decided on permanent birth control? Is the conjugal act a sin for him?
- Brian – It saddens me that divorced and remarried Catholics cannot receive communion. What are your thoughts on this?
- Reyna – Went through the annulment process and wants to provide hope