- Patrick shares Vincent Coleman’s story: The ‘ordinary man’ who died for strangers
- Mark – My mom has dementia and is in the ICU? Is there still value in her suffering?
- Mary – Do I have to rememorize scripture since I have a new translation?
- Myra – A teenager asked: With so many religions in the world, how do we know that Christianity /Catholicism is correct?
- American Humanist Association Board Statement Withdrawing Honor from Richard Dawkins
- Ryan – I am coming into the Church this year and has a question about conditional Baptism
- Eric – I talked to you a year ago about my struggle with alcohol. Been sober for a year and thanks God and Relevant Radio
- Marek – Why can’t women be priests?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |