- Oregon is doubling down and forcing a mask mandate “indefinitely”
- Amy – Difference between veneration and worshiping God
- Warren – Question about a Heresy involving a lay person “consecrating” a host
- Patrick answers the question, “Why are there no snakes in Ireland?”
- Frank – Question about civil marriage
- Tom – Has a relative who keeps bread near the TV while watching Mass. They believe it is consecrated.
- Kelly – Has been evangelizing someone of the Wiccan lifestyle
- John – Concerned about catholic friend who is experimenting with false religions
- Janice – Where does the title of Our Lady of Guadalupe originate from?
- Sal – He just ran a red light – kids want to know if this was a sin
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |