- Was the early church “Socialist”?
- Greg – Is the Baltimore Catechism Obsolete? Have there been any new versions?
- DJ who got radio station tattoo on arm laid off a week later
- Christian missionary family unmasked in Jerusalem
- Patrick shares “Before I formed you in the womb I knew You”, A Pastoral Letter on the Human Dignity of the Unborn, Holy Communion, and Catholics by the Most Reverend Salvatore Joseph Cordileone, Archbishop of San Francisco
- Paul – Question about the fear in the 1960s and 70s and communism coming to Latin America?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |