- Sam – If you happen upon an accident and the dying person wants to be baptized and you don’t have water, what should you do?
- Gabriella – Why is St Claire the Patron Saint of Television?
- George – I’m against human composting.
- Jean – Question about choosing Godparents
- Mary – Did Vatican II have heresies?
- Gianna – is a godparent but there have been family ties ruptured, what should she do?
- Janine – Do you think priests are “softer” on suicide than in the past?
- Louis – used to be Seventh Day Adventist and is thinking about becoming Catholic, looking for advice
- Beverly – doesn’t understand why extraordinary ministers are allowed to distribute communion
- John – we need stricter voting ID laws
- Pat – Friends father is a fallen away Catholic and terminally ill. How can he evangelize him?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |