- Northern California café owner charges customers fee for wearing a mask
- Timothy – Is it ever acceptable to receive the Eucharist in the state of mortal sin?
- How the Pope’s canonical reform closes door on German deaconesses
- After giving an overview of the Sacrament of Holy Orders and pointing out that that Church has already said it has no authority to ordain women, Patrick explains a revision in the Code of Canon law that was issued yesterday by Pope Francis that definitely rules it out and stipulates that any woman who attempts ordination and any bishop who attempts to ordain her are automatically excommunicated and that the bishop would be dismissed from the clerical state.
- Anthony – What is the definition of Pope-Emeritus?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |