- Patrick responds to an email from Edmundo who has a Mormon friend. His friend asks him the question: why do Catholic baptize infants?
- Mark – Why do Protestants not join the Catholic Church when the evidence is so compelling?
- Patrick shares a story of a girl who pays tribute to her immigrant parents by having her college photos taken in the fields where she helped work to help her family between classes.
- Sam – How do I talk to adult children about baptism when they are protestant?
- Anette – I married a non-baptized man who wants to be baptized, and are not sure what to do? Can you get baptized without RCIA as adult?
- Tim – I find it hard to believe that many Catholics do not believe in the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. How do I help people understand the truth?
- Juan – My wife and I have been living as brother and sister for the last two years. She is baptized and I am not. Can she receive the Eucharist?
- Amy – Are my protestant friends considered to be Christians? Can they still go to heaven if they are not Catholic?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |