- Patrick shares the story that trace amounts of anti-depressants are ending in water streams and are affecting the crawfish and their activity in these waters.
- Judy – How do you distance yourself from those who are living in sin?
- Mark – Is it ok to cremate spread the ashes of a deceased family member? Why would the Catholic Church forbid this?
- Steve – How much of belief is an act of will, or something you believe really in your heart?
- Pablo – If we say God is love, and we understand the love between married persons reflects that love, what is the love between persons of the same-sex. Does that reflect God’s love?
- Gerard – Can you explain the Transfiguration to me? Is this pre-resurrection or post-resurrection?
- Rosina – Where did God come from?
- Patricia – When is the exact time we complete our Sunday obligation?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |