- Patrick shares the news about plummeting lumber prices and the impact it is having on homebuilding.
- Darren – Is it ok to go to Mass at a Society of St. Pius X chapel and receive communion?
- David – 13-years-old – Did Jesus create the Orthodox Church? Are there Sacraments valid? Patrick recommends: Ending The Byzantine Greek Schism by James Likoudis as well as articles from Fr. Ray Ryland written about the conversion of a Russian Orthodox Priest.
- Ruth – How does one go about finding a good Catholic College?
- Teresa – How do I approach my hairdresser who is divorcing her husband after 20 years and living with the so-called “love of my life.” Patrick Recommends the book “Tactics” by Greg Koukl.
- Caller – Do you know of a good resource to prove what Jesus meant when He said, “Do this in memory of me?”
- Joe – How do I help my brother who is living with me and is addicted to drugs?
- Brenda – I was at Mass and a man gave part of the host he received to a small child, and it has bothered me ever since. What do you think about this?
- Maria – How should I approach the idea of divorce and annulment with my daughter?
- Joseph – Are my prayers valid if I am in a state of mortal sin?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |