- Patrick shares an important article on the concerns about using surveillance technology to track Catholic bishops and priests
- Kimberly – Comment on the App. I agree with you. Keeping a low profile is the way to go. What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light.
- Patrick comments on an article he wrote ten years ago about social media being a major factor in divorces
- Mary – All of this info is a blow to our faith and it makes it very hard to be Catholic. I’m not saying I am perfect, but this is very difficult.
- David – Have you ever heard of the FSSP? I used to think that the Latin Mass was just another mass with a different language but after better understanding the most recent Motu Proprio, I see how some who go to the Latin Mass have a perspective that separates them from the rest of the parish based on their view of the Novus Ordo Mass.
- Bill – When we go to confession, do we go out of love of God or out of fear of going to hell? How do we love God more and not fear him?
- Lucy – Response to David…I am appalled by his ignorance and want to stand up for my FSSP priest and the Novus Ordo parish that works closely with him.
- Kathy – Son invited to United Church of Christ wedding – is it prideful to not want to go?
- Jim – The people are really not being punished for FSSP and SSPX. You are avoiding the million-dollar question of the form of the Mass vs. the heart of the Mass.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |