- Jim continues from hour 1. He says there’s a flaw in Patrick’s “argument” about the Mass.
- Chanak – I agree 100%. We are trying to get to heaven and are trusting these people. It is not comfortable to be trusting them and then they are living a double life. These are our leaders!
- Patrick reads the letter from Archbishop for the USA Military Services where he gives broad permission for traditional Latin Mass to all priests and invites requests of any groups of faithful for access to the ancient Mass
- John – Compliment you on handling people who don’t hear the whole show and take you out of context
- Pfizer recalls Chantix due to cancer-causing chemical
- Gilbert – I think that regulating the Latin Mass is good because more people will go from the Latin Mass to the Novus Ordo. Iron sharpens iron.
- Martin – Comment on CRT. I am a teacher and what is going on now is due to what went on in college. A lot of teachers also live in a liberal bubble. The focus is teaching on racism and not Math and reading. The public schools are failing.
- Ireena – How much energy should we spend fighting this technology that is exposing these people living double lives?
- Allison – Share’s her experience training to be a social justice warrior and am getting out of it
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |