- Taco Bell’s menu hit by nationwide shortages of ingredients
- In 1971, a thief pried open a display case at Valley Forge State Park in Pennsylvania and stole a rifle that was made during the Revolutionary War. Nearly 50 years later, a 78-year-old man has admitted that he took it.
- Deacon Martin – The prayer in the Mass that sums up the essence of the Mass: “By the mystery of this water and wine……humbled Himself to share in our humanity”
- Michelle – Is the SSPX outside of the Catholic Church? I started going there during COVID and started researching the Novus Ordo and have questions
- Dan – I feel like the whole clampdown on the Latin Mass is like a holy socialism where it makes people in the middle happier so no one really excels in their faith.
- Jonathon – I need help discerning being more open to life, but I already have a big family and I’m feeling outnumbered. Patrick recommends being open to life and God will provide
- Margaurite – I am looking for a good recommendation for a prayer book for my grandson who is going to college.
- Joseph – I don’t agree with your position on the Latin Mass. Why wouldn’t you take every opportunity to give more reverent praise to God? Mass in my living room won’t cut it.
- Peter – I don’t get as mad at Mass so much as I get distracted by the adlibbing in the Novus Ordo Mass.
- Tina – I am new to the Catholic faith. What is the big difference between the Latin Mass and the English Mass?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |