1 Thes 4:13-18
- Christians have hope in the face of death. We don’t believe in the rapture, we believe in the Parousia.
- Fr. Simon explains the familial dynamics between Jesus and his relatives in today’s Gospel
Mass: Hysteria: Roman Chant
- Where did the Latin language come from?
Word of the Day: AIR
- Our Lady of Garabandal and how Mary talks about the warning and great chastisement, and what are Fr. Simon’s comment about that.
- About John the Baptist, does he have a ballpark figure on how long John the Baptist was in incarcerated before he died?
- As long as we obey God’s commandments, is it a sin to disagree?