- Christina – Why did God make mosquitos?
- Freddy – Why was there such an emphasis in the old Testament on the sacrifice? It’s very descriptive with the blood and the intestines etc.
- Sue – Do you know anything about the ‘Turning Point’ Bible Study? Is this ok for Catholics?
- Andrew – Where did Jesus set the rules for a valid wedding and who can attend an invalid marriage?
- Tracy – “All are welcome” sounds nice but can be dangerous because of the agenda it promotes
- Joshua – What should I do if my father cursed me?
- John – Why is everyone trying to fight for same-sex marriage, transgender etc….seems like a rebellion against Christianity. They know what they are doing. What do you think?
- Sharon – Even if you presume your children will not follow the faith, should you still encourage them to get married in the Catholic church?
- Kevin – What is a good recommendation for the Roman Missal for the Latin Mass?
- Romano – I really love the book ‘When Harry became Sally’. Thank you for recommending it.
- Rita – If someone receives the anointing of the sick after they die, is the sacrament effective?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |